Home »

Home owners who need a new contractor

For new clients just call and we’ll set up an appointment to review your grant.


If your contractor can no longer meet the new requirements (Bonding) or are no longer in the elevation program:

Call Southern Elevations and we’ll supply you with a contractor release form if you’re currently under contract. Usually takes a week or so for HMGP to process and then we’ll handle your grant from there. We take all the head aches out of working with the government.

Click Here
Chat Now Live!

Request Call Back


18 West 24th Street
Kenner, LA 70062